Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Baby i love u, u are my life .. The happiest moments weren't complete if u weren't by my side .. U're my relation & connection to the sun .. Wif u next to me der's no darkness i can't overcome .. U are my raindrops, i am the seed .. Wif u & god who's the sunlight i'll bloom & grow so beautifully .. Baby i'm so proud, proud to be your girl .. U make the confusion go all away from dis cold & mixed up world .. I am in love wif u, u set me free .. I can't do dis ting called life without u here wif me .. Cause i'm dangerously in love wif u, i'll never leave .. Juz keep loving me the way i love u loving me .. And i know u love me, love me for who i am .. Cause years before i became who i am baby u were my man .. I know it ain't easy, easy loving me .. I appreciate the love & dedication frm u to me .. Later on in my destiny i see myself having ur child .. I see myself being ur wife & i see my whole future in ur eyes .. Thought of all my love for u sometimes makes me wana cry .. Realise my blessings i'm grateful to have u by my side .. Evrytime i see ur face my heart smiles .. It feels so good it hurts sometimes .. Created in dis world to love, to hold, to feel, to live u .. Dangerously in love .."


Dis lyric was given to him on our 2nd mth .. He was awed wen he frst heard dis song & wen he saw dis lyric written by me on a piece of paper n was pasted on sumting dat i gave him today as a present, he was awed again .. Der lies our memories tgt .. And the greatest ting to noe he put it on his dressing table & so evry mrng wen he wakes up frm his sleep the frst ting he will see is the present dat i gave him .. Dat'll remind him of us each time he wakes up frm his sleep ..
Loving u owaes my beloved boyfrend .. Noting's gonna chnge dat ..

No comments: