Saturday, January 29, 2011

Im owaes having dreams of my late father .. Yesterday i dreamt dat he was suddenly alive back .. He talked to me bout sumting .. We chatted(which i cant remember wad), and den we hugged .. And the only ting i remembered him saying was "I know how much u miss me" .. And we hugged tightly .. And den i woke up from my sleep ..


Soo i was sharing dis to my boyfrend juz now .. At first i was okae wif telling him all dis .. Suddenly my feelings got mixed up and i teared ryte der infrnt of him .. He tried to stop me from crying, consoling me, wiping my tears .. But sumhw dat juz made me cry more .. Hah! .. I cant help it! .. I juz need to cry it all out .. At least i feel much better aftr dat .. But i noe by me crying it juz tears him down .. It broke his heart into million pieces .. Soo he managed to finally distract me by talking bout sumting else and made me laugh .. Hah! .. But its great to noe i have him around to share my happiness and my grieves wif .. At least im no longer alone ryte now if im feeling down .. I got him to hear me out, cry wif me, laugh wif me, go thru everyday shit in lyf wif me .. Simply enjoying his company wif me ryte now ..

No comments: