Friday, November 06, 2009

Help me pleaseeee!!

Wer is he? ..Why didnt he reply my msg? ..Why didnt he msg me dis whole wk? ..I feel soo lonely wen my fone's nt ringing wif him msgng me ..I feel dat i've been avoided or neglected ..Am i having wild imaginations again? ..Bcz being wif him is the mst peaceful ting i evr experienced ..Bt wen tings hppn lyk dis im soo nt at ease ..My heart juz keep worrying ..And i keep having wild imaginations ..Guess im having problem wif my ownself ..Im having wild imaginations but the fact is he's nt lyk dat ..He's way better den my imagination ..Wad am i to do to cntrl my imagination? ..A frend said to me its bcz of the insecureness dat i feel deep inside ..But hw to chnge my insecureness to the sense of secureness? ..Hw to make myslf stop having wild imaginations? ..Bcz i believe my wild imaginations will kill me one day ..Sumbody HELP me!!!!

No comments: