Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving on ....

I guess its tym fr me to move on wif my lyf ..Moving on and heading dis lyf alone w/o the sumone beside me animre ..Bt hw am i suppose to move on if im still having the past in me? ..Well den dat means dat im nt moving on ryte? ..Im trying my best to push evryting away, throwing all my past away frm my lyf bt i simply cant ..Evrytym i see the pictures and thought bck about evryting dat we had went thru tgt, it makes it more harder for me to leave my past ..Its even harder for me to move on w/o the sumone ..Im still hoping for, i dont noe, mayb for me to reach the star i guess ..Is it possible? ..i dnt noe ..Dats wad im feeling ryte now ..I feel dat im waiting for me to reach the star(which is impossible) ..I wana move on bt i feel dat ryte dwn in my heart der is sumting dats stopping me frm moving on ..Cz i have the feeling dat if i moved on i will regret in future bcz im making a great mistake ..I dont wan any regrets in future ..Dats y i dont noe weder i shld move on or shld i still wait ..I nd the answer asap cz i cant b living in dis kinda situation ..Im lyk 2 different person in my lyf ryte nw ..In skul im the hapi me ..I hid my problems frm evryone wif my smile and laughter ..Bt wen im at home den the real me emerged ..Im totally down and i cant evn smile or laugh ..Bcz evrytym at home, im alone in one corner, i strt to tink of evryting dat has happened to me ..I dont noe weder wad i did all dis while is juz a mistake ..Did he juz drop by in my lyf and now he have to go away, far far away frm me?? ..I dont noe ..All i can do now is i guess juz wait for my future to cum and get me instead of me running aftr my future ..

No comments: