Friday, November 06, 2009

Evryting's bck to nrml lyk hw i wanted it ..

"I dont wan to lose a frend lyk u ..U are the sparkle ..Owaes cheerful and fun to be wif.."
Those are the words used dat touches my heart ..Thnx my frend ..I reali regret fr all dat happened ..
Alhamdullilah evryting is bck to nrml ..Sumhw the talk frm a frend made me realise dat my actions hurt another frend without me realising ..Its selfish of me to juz blame the situation bcz i didnt make the move frst to correct the situation ..But evryting nw is much and way better bcz i made the choice to do sumting so dat the situation doesnt remain as tense as it was dis 2 whole weeks ..Im soo glad dat my bdae month didnt turn out to be a vry sad and hurtful one bcz i lost a frend ..Instead i tink dat dis is the best bdae month dat i get out of my 17yrs of living bcz i tot i lost a frend but the fact is she's owaes der fr me thru my hardships ..I reali regretted fr saying such nasty tings about her ..I am such a jerk ..Anger juz made me say dat ..Simply cant cntrl my hypothalamus ..But nw im controlling my hypothalamus soo as i wont hurt anyone animre in future ..Enough wif dis disastrous ting dat happened to me dis november ..I dont wan disastrous ting to happen animre particularly on november ..Glad dat i can chnge frm disastrous to a joyful november ..Simply the touch frm her yday wen we were taking pic made me ease and warms my heart ..Makes me realise dat i made a terrible mistake and i shld do sumting to correct my mistakes ..Still dis is a learning experience fr me ..To nt follow my hypothalamus but using brain to control the situation ..By den i guess i wont b facing any of these problems ..

No comments: