Saturday, June 12, 2010

After dat dream dat day, i simply cant stop myslf from tinking of him .. After i managed to forget about him and moved on, dat dream made me weak and evryting bout him juz came back into my mind .. It all started all over again .. And wad a luck i had,the following nyte i dreamt bout him again .. If the dream's all about bad tings dat he did to me i guess i wont have to face dis problem because dat will make me to move on easily .. But the fact is my dreams baout him are both sweet tings happening between us .. How am i suppose to forget him and move on then .. Live's never easy for me since i decided to throw him out of my life .. I never wanted it to happen but i dont wana be the fool waiting for him, hoping that sumting might juz happen between us but the fact is he's out der enjoying himself without caring how miserable i am .. It's easy for him to say to me i shouldnt hope too much but the fact is in the beggining he'd oready put dat hope in me wen how nice and sweet he treated me .. If in the beggining he didnt show any interest in me i wouldnt have put any hope dat one day we might juz be together ..And now dis ting have to happen, i have to forget him and move on, it aint easy for me .. its easy for everyone to say "move on .. He's not into you .. Wad for u wana wait for him ...." but deep inside nobody noes how difficult it is for me to juz forget him, to juz move on .. I am still hoping for a miracle to happen one day but im afraid dat im juz living in fantasy and dreams and not waking up to the real world .. Coz in the real world i noe he's not der for me ... Mayb all dis happens coz of my own wrongdoings ... I got a strong feeling bout dat ..

No comments: