Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dont find me!!

I wana run away as far as possible frm evryone ..Dont care weder the person is the one who cares bout me, love me, owaes makes me hapi, owaes makes me sad, owaes makes me disappointed or wadevr it is!! ..Cz i juz feel lyk running away!! ..I reali have given up hope for my future in life ..Basically love have ruin my life ..My love for my frends have ruin my love ..My love for my sumone have ruin my life too ..Cz i love evryone arnd me but wad do i get?? ..A false hope dats fr sure! ..Yes i do get bck a love in return but are dey sincere or shall i say is the love reali for me? ..Cz i dnt feel dat the love is for me ..Instead i feel dat evryone is juz pretending to care about me and pretending to love me bcz dey dnt wana feel bad for me ..I dont need all those bullshit care ..Lets juz might as well live in fairytale land ryte is evryone is pretending ..I wan a true and sincere love dat came frm evryone ..And plz for heaven's sake tell me if u no longer care cz i cnt simply stand it wen u r juz lying and pretending ..I can juz walk out of ur life and nvr appear again ..Cz all dis while u r juz building up dis false hope in me and wen i've reached the stars i dont see the shine ..I will juz drop all the way dwn to earth and end up dead ..I dnt wan dat to hppn to me ..Soo if ur heart says dat im not the one fr u or u juz simply dnt care or cnt b bothered wif me cz im juz freaking irritating who owaes bother u during ur free or bz tym and dat u wana b alone den u juz b vry honest to me and like i said i will juz walk out of ur lyf and lead dis lyf alone ..

No comments: