Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear god, y muz i go thru all dis? .. Y muz i face too many problems at once? ..Im not strong to handle too many tings in life .. Im juz weak .. Y muz those tings which i mange to throw away years bck cum bck once again .. And wen it cums bck now, im unable to keep it .. I muz throw it far far away once again .. I am able to cntrl myslf but i guess the situation makes me confuse .. Makes me feel soo doubtful of the strong decision i've made .. I noe im not suppose to feel dis way and im controlling it but im juz too weak and he's not helping me .. In fact i guess he made it more worse .. And im lyk tinking of it all the tym .. Im guilty .. Damn guilty .. God noes wad im gng thru .. He noes im doing sumting wrong .. I hope he's able to forgive me .. I did sumting wrong but i believe it will never happen again .. But im worried at the same tym .. Am i able to really control it as how i wanted i to be? .. Tings happen for a reason but im not sure wads the reason it came back to me once again .. And knowing the fact dat im unable to even keep it in me animore, the more im curious of wads the reason for it appearance once again in my lyf .. Im trying hard, damn hard to discard dis away .. I hope i wont do anyting stupid in future dat will make me regret for the rest of my lyf .. Coz dis aint juz abt me dis involves sumone else .. Sumone innocent ..

No comments: