Thursday, October 07, 2010

"You created dis mess in the frst place .. I've done my part by leaving evryting to god .. Now u came along wanting me to hear u out and i did .. Now im juz gonna sit back and watch as u struggle wif wad u are unable to handle .. Im never gonna help u coz im never ur frst choice .."

  
I was glad dat at least i still exist in his mind and he made the effort to strt the conversation wif me.. But still no matter wad im still his 2nd choice so why muz i give my all to him ryte .. Aftr all, he'll still go back to her even if im fully devoted to give my time for him .. Im never his .. Soo im juz gonna sit back and watch how is he trying to handle sumting wild dat surely is not his type of nature .. I will help juz by listening but wen it cums to sumting more den juz listening, i aint doing anyting .. As much as i care for him and i aint letting anyting hurt him, i believe dis is a total eye opener for him and i wan him to learn it all by himself without me telling him his mistakes .. I guess dis is wad he deserve .. He wans her soo much and wen truth finally reveals he might have juz regretted but still doesnt wana let go of wad he's suppose to .. Soo im juz gonna let him suffer for his mistakes and let him learn his lesson and wen he tinks he's ready for me he noes wer to get me .. Im juz gonna watch and smile from far and sadly to say, i'll be waiting for him ..

No comments: