Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why the hell did she tink im having an affair wif him? .. I have got noting to do wif his life .. After all, face the fact, he's still attached to her .. He didnt even go after me lyk how she tot he did .. He juz texted me but not meeting me behind her, not dating me, not even doing anyting stupid wif me .. Im wif my lyf, he's wif his lyf .. Soo y muz she say such stuff making ppl tink dat im the one who ruined evryting dat was built btwn him and her .. Wen the actual fact here im going thru life as it is .. I've oready draw myslf a boundary btwn me n him .. Yes he can contact me, talk to me, text me .. I can still bother to reply to all of it .. But if i were to have an affair wif him behind her, oh no dats not gonna happen .. Im selfish i have to admit .. If i were to have a guy i wan him solely mine .. No sharing wif oder woman .. Soo wad for im sharing him wif her wen the fact is im selfish .. Der's no point to it .. I hate sharing dis kinda tings wif oder ppl .. I wan it for myself and onli mine .. Dont she get it? .. I didnt ask for him to contact me once again .. I didnt seduce him .. Its juz the situation makes him fall back for me once again .. Who to be blamed? .. Him? .. NO he's not at fault .. Den god? .. How can we blame god .. We dont ask for dis .. It juz happen .. Soo y muz she say such stuff to make ppl tink dat he's cheating on her by going back to me wen the fact dat he's juz having feelings for me but he didnt go back to me .. Going back as in having a relationship wif me .. Dont she understand wad does dat mean? .. He's still wif her .. Not wif me .. Soo she better not create stories and make ppl tink im the bad one here .. Coz im not .. I didnt do anyting wrong .. I have my limits .. I noe he's attached to her .. Im not a relationship wrecker .. Get it strght in ur head my dear frend ..

No comments: