Thursday, July 22, 2010

I hate dis feeling of insecure im feeling ryte now .. And it came all too sudden .. It was not as if its too obvious dat he's different today but i guess im juz too afraid dat my past might happen to me again dis tym round and all i wanted to do was to be careful of wad im doing or saying .. I figured i said sumting wrong today dat might juz hurt his feelings but i cant figure out wad yet .. And he's not helping by telling me wads wrng .. My gut feelings will never lie to me and i noe sumting's wnrg .. I dont expect anyting ryte now coz i used to hope too much on sumone and got disappointed in the end coz i was left "hanging" without a single word .. Damn i hate dat feeling .. I always hated being fooled .. Its easy for me to accept if dat sumone told me dat he doesnt wan anyting to do wif me but never ever can i accept wen sumone fooled me and left me woithout a word .. Enough wif wad i went thru a few months ago and wen i can finally find sumone who can cure all those hurtful moments, im afraid the same ting might juz happen and i might get hurt once again .. Damn it sucks to be me .. Luck is never on my side ..

No comments: