Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two times consequtively sumone did dis to me .. Wad have i done to deserve such ting? .. Well i tot for once aftr i managed to frgt about my past and move on i'll manage to find happiness wif sumone else .. And he's damn ryte wen he said wen i tot im owaes wrong .. And damn im wrong .. Maybe im juz fated to stay lyk dis til i get wad i deserved for wad i have done previously in lyf .. Byt wad culd possibly have gone wrong .. Coz its such a random ting to say wen he texted me .. I noe sumitng's wrong and he aint telling me .. He wont juz say dat, i noe .. Coz before he texted me i met him and we were oryte during dat tym .. I mean he was oryte .. He didnt even mention anyting about dis .. Maybe sumting happened over his practice and juz dat he doesnt wana tell me .. Damn wads wrong wif everyone?!! .. Wen im willing to give sumting dat i dont juz give to anyone, sumone juz misused it .. But wen im unwilling to give it to dem or no longer wan to give it to dem, dey will cum and find it and are willing to sacrifice anyting to get it back .. And now he's not replying to my msg wen i asked him y the random act .. Wads wrong wif him .. Wad have i done to him to deserve dis .. I noe we are juz frends .. I knew it from the start .. But its juz dat his random act hurts me .. Its how he put it into words dat hurts me .. And i dont noe y im getting soo affected wif wad he's telling me .. Wads wrong wif me!!!! ..
Haiz ... Thnx for being the 2nd one .. I soo do not need anymore of dis bullshit in my lyf .. Ive had it! ..

No comments: