Friday, July 30, 2010

Its amazing ow people can change in a blink .. For his case, he changed drastically .. Sumhow i feel he's not him animore .. The real him i noe 3 weeks ago seems to have disappear or blend wif time .. Well he told me he got his own problems .. Everybody have problem .. Even i have my own problem .. But i didnt chnge lyk he did .. I still took the effort to msg him coz i still care .. But him? .. Since the day he told me he wanted to onli be frends wif me, dat was he day he strted chngng .. He stopped texting me, stopped calling me .. It suddenly feels soo different .. Drastic change .. And i dont even noe wad i did wrong to him .. If he tinks dat im a pest den fine i wont be intefering wif his life animore .. Well he said he'll be der as a frend wen im in need .. But wad the hell wen i text him wen im in need he strted acting dat way .. He's trying to show to me dat he doest give a damn ting bout me .. Den wad bout all the tings he told me once .. He really changed .. Totally change .. I dont even noe who he is now .. Im not even rushing into anyting wif him coz we are still raw but he said it in such way lyk as if im forcing him into a relationship wif me .. Well im not even ready yet to be in the relationship for now .. Soo im lyk totally taking dis ting slowly .. No rush .. Der's yet alot for me to noe bout him and now i have to find out dis from him .. I aint liking it ..
Y muz he act in dis way to me .. Enough wif wadever i faced previously wif dat guy and now i have to face dis .. Wen i finally found sumone whom i can be hapi wif, he acted dis way to me .. Fine! .. Den i guess dis wuld be the end of us .. Till the day he open up his eyes and mind and noe dat im hurt wif wad and how he's doing and acting like ryte now ..

No comments: