Sunday, July 11, 2010

I realised now, he's the reason i cant sleep every nyte .. He's the reason i kept on smiling to myself .. He's the reason i cant seem to focus at times .. He's the reason i became lively .. He's the reason i fall in love ..
I dont noe wads wrng wif me .. I have yet to noe him but already i've started having feeling for him .. Mayb dis wad we call "love at first sight"? .. I cant simply stop tinking about him though im convinced dat im not in love wif him .. But as days goes by and he kept lingering in my mind, i tink its tym i declare officially i have fallen for him .. But i've learnt my mistake from my previous so-called relationship and im soo not gonna repeat it again if dis relationship's gonna work btwn me and dis new guy .. Coz im not letting go of dis chance once its in my hands ..
But at tyms i wonder weder is it really true dat dis is love at first sight? .. Or was it juz my feelings and i just get carried away wif it? .. How can i fall in love wif sumone whom i havnt talk to, whom i assume doesnt noe my name yet and not even sure weder he realises dat i exist in the first place .. I have to admit he's dreamy .. He got dis sweet baby face of his dat attracts me .. But a gud guy doesnt depends on his looks ryte .. How am i suppoe to get to noe him den? .. For my case, im shy to approach him and even say hi .. Dont even tink of doing it wen i saw him, i dont even dare to say hi to him on facebook .. Coz im afraid wad happened to me before will happen again .. Yes, der will be frends of mine who are willing and can help me to get him noticed about me .. But im juz too afraid of wads gonna happen in future .. I dont even noe weder i'll get to noe him before dis production ends .. And i noe after dis production ends, im sure ders no way i'll ever get to see him again .. And wad fears me more, mayb he'll find sumone else and wen i meet him the next tym, i'll get to noe dat he's attach .. Der goes my chance .. Dear god, help me in dis .. Please ....

No comments: