Friday, October 09, 2009

Eat!!!!

Im eating alot lately!!! ..I tink soon i'll grow fat ..I dont noe y im eating alot ..Mayb cz im hapi den my appetite juz tend to arouse and i ate alot, ALOT lately especially during my 3 wks of attachment ..I've been buying chocolates since der's promotion @ 7-11 ..2 crunchies for $2 ..Who wuld wana miss dat promotion man ..I'll be stupid to miss dat promotion since i enjoy eating crunchie ..And not only dat i get hungry easily lately ..Let's put it in dis way ..Aftrnn shift, my mum cooked at home and i had my lunch ..Usually i only eat rice once per day and i wnt feel hungry until nxt morning ..But lately, i had my lunch at home, 4 hrs later i started feeling hungry and wen my shift is over i reach home and i feel hungry again!! ..Am i out of my mind?? ..Dis is madness okae not hunger ..I cant tolerate dis growing fatter nonsense but i juz cant cntrl my eating habits lately ..I juz wana eat and eat and eat ..Sumone help me plzzz!! ..Cntrl my eating habits for me!!! ..Not only dat, aftr i ate rice a few mins later sddnly i feel lyk eating sumting else ..*cimil-cimilan* ...Mampos lar lyk dat ..I grow fat how?? ..I gotta maintain dis body sey ..I dont wana grow fat ..Later wana dance difficult ..Easy to get tired ..Haha i wonder who wuld wan me if i reali do grow fat ..Hmmmmm ....I hope my weight doesnt shoot ovr 45 ..Gawd i'll be stress if it shoots ovr 45 ...Gotta maintain dat 42 .....

No comments: