Thursday, October 15, 2009

Should i listen to my instincts??

Okae its weird wen he sddnly send me dat kinda msg ..Usually he will juz msg me "gud nyte, suwit dreamz" ..The furthest he may go is juz "gud nyte dear ...." ..But weirdly tonyte he msged me 2 tyms ..Frst msg was as usual "gud nyte suwit dreamz" ..I tot he wuld juz went to sleep ..But a few mins later he msged me again and saying the suwit tings lyk "sleep tight ....dnt frgt to miss me...." ..OMG hw weird is dat ..Since i knew him,since i contacted him he nvr once msg me lyk dat fr gud nyte msg ..Bt tonyte he msg me lyk dat ..Wana noe wad is the frst ting dat crosses my mind? ..He mistaken me wif another person ..Mayb he cn msg the wrng person ryte ..He intended to msg another person but msged me in mistake ..I tried to tink positive ..Tried to tink dat he might actuali msg tings lyk dis at tyms but sumhw my instincts juz say dat msg isnt for me ..It kept telling me dat dat msg is fr sumone else wen i tried to tink positive ..And wad i hate the most about my instinct is dat it says dat he's might actuali contacting another woman ..Is it true??? ..Gawd why am i tinking lyk dis ..I noe he's a nice guy, sticking to one ..Evn i get a positive feedback,comment about him frm his bestfrend ..But why am i tinking lyk dis aftr i received the msg?? ..Is my instincts playing me off? ..I tink if im on the fone wif him n he said dat i wuld believe dat is for me ..Cz honestly i say,him on the fone talking to me and him on the fone msgng wif me is totally different ..Wen im on the fone wif him i juz feel dat he cared soo much about me and i can feel it ..But wen im msgng wif him i juz feel dat he cant be bothered wif me and i tink he find me irritating ..Wen i post all kinds of sad posts he said to me dat he felt guilty ..As if he's the cause for my sadness ..The fact is he's not the cause of it ..But at tyms i juz feel dat he cant be bothered wif me ..Lyk as if im a pest in his lyf ..I juz wan him to be honest wif it if i am ..And now im chatting wif he's bestfrend and i shall see wad his bestfrend wuld say ..Hmmm ....

No comments: