Thursday, October 29, 2009

Should i do sumting dat i see is wrng?

"An innocent luk u have my dear but a wild u deep inside"
I was shocked and disappointed wen i noe the real u ..Having to see ur face i tot u were a vry fine man but the confession abt urslf dat came frm u was a total shock of my life ..I wasnt dat ready to judge u but the truth came out frm ur mouth ..I didnt expect u to b the person dat u are now ..Now i have to luk at u in a different way ..Bcz u r not wad i may expect u to b ..And i cant luk at u and pretend dat i dont noe the real u ..I juz cant afford to do dat ..Luking at u in the eyes will make me remember wad u said abt urslf ..I dont noe how i will react to the situation wen i see u in future ..I might talk to u as per nrml pretending dat i dont noe anyting about u but i can juz turn speechless wen i see u bcz i simply dont noe wad to say to u ..U reali are the person whom i reali dislike ..I juz cant accept the fact dat u r dat kinda person ..I can juz chnge u into a better person if i wanted to but its reali up to u to decide it urslf ..I cnt chnge u if u are not willing to chnge bcz chnging cums frm ur heart not frm my effort wholly ..And not only dat i muz chnge the person whom i love into a different him but for the better ..If he still wana be the person he is, he wont b able to live peacefully ..I noe dat cz dats wad he's encountering ryte now ..He's life is not in peace ryte now ..Evryting seems to b wrng in his life and i need to chnge him ASAP bcz i wan him to b at peace ..Sumone said to me juz nw dat if u love a person u shld accept the way he is but to me if the person i love have the habits or attitudes dat is destroying his own life i need to do sumting abt it ..Bcz i love dat person and i dont wan anyting to hppn to him ..All i wan to see is his happiness ..Ouh god are u sending me all these ppl so dat i can chnge dem into a better person?? ..Am i the ryte person to do it? ..Why now? ..Why do u send me 2 persons at one tym? ..I juz feel dat i dont have dat enough strength to do it ..I need ur help god to gve me strength and patience to do it ..I wont juz give up seeing ppl whom i care and love suffer in their own darkness ..

No comments: