Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stress aku stress!!

Today is a very hectic day for me!! ..Frstly I muz meet kak murni to take clothes frm her at NTU during my 2 hrs break ..Cnfrm kene naek cab to go der cz kalo naek bus msti I wnt make it in tym for my next lesson ..I need to use the money to guy shoe for tmrw and im worry I wnt have enough money to buy shoe ..And cnfrm I dnt have the tym to eat ..Who cares!! Wads imprtnt is the clothes dat I need to take frm her ..Secondly I need to meet kak lily at tnjng pgr at her wrkplace to collect the shirt ..Aftr dat I muz meet miting to pass her costume and aftr dat I muz go to the cobbler to paku my kasot and den bli kasot ..And FYI I hvnt evn pack for tmrw!!! Wif my condition yang blm pack bag, kene jmpe kak lily, jmpe miting, pegi cobbler, bli kasot cnfrm balek lmbt and cnfrm tdo lmbt ..Lgi bsk kene bgn pagi giler!! And kpow gve me the responsibility to take care of the flowers ..Takot aje lupe nak bwk flowers though da buat checklist ..Most imprtntly is make up and costume ..Kalo tk bwk mampos!!!!!

No comments: