Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boiling point!

I juz dont feel the excitement animre ..I feel lyk not going fr the attachment oready ..Most of my attachment is in the aftrnn ..And it ends late, at 9pm ..I juz enjoy morning shift cz though i have to wake up early i get to go home early too ..But if i strt in the aftrnn im gng home late and i juz cnt afford to do work in the aftrnn ..Definitely i will feel soo unmotivated most of the day ..Cz aftrnoons are meant for rest nt work ..Dats wad i tink ..But luckily im attached wif my close frend thruout my attachment in hsptl ..At least der's frend ryte ..But still i dont have the mood oready ..Der is also morning shift fr me but i have to go thru aftrnn shifts frst b4 enjoying my mrng shift ..OMG hw am i suppose to survive dis whole 3 wks of attachment? ..

No comments: