Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ngeri! Seram!!

Hmm dis morning i saw a video on fb ..OMG its soo scarieeee!! ..Its about a bunch of guys i tink mayb in the middle-east, dey went to dive in dis sea ..Onli saw 2 guys ..The frst guy managed to dive safely but ....The second guy dived and his face hit the rocks by the sea ..OMG the water was full of blood! ..Wad i predicted wasnt true ..His face sliced into half!! ..Mid-saggitally ..And as the nurses and doctor cleaned the blood on his face they try to join bck his face ..I noe it might not sound scarie but believe me its totally scarie ..It tingles up my spine ..I noe as a nurse i might see most infact worse den dis kinda cases but please advice to the public dont do anyting stupid dat might end up into troubles ..Bcz it not onli troubles you but everyone around you ..And please love ur life ..I noe some people might wana spiced up their life by doing crazy stuffs but please tink before doing anyting ..Bcz u will regret in future wen bad luck strikes ..I assure u dat ..

No comments: