Thursday, September 10, 2009

What am i to do??

Im having soo much confusion in me right now ..I juz dont noe wad to do wif my life ..Wad i meant is my relationship ..I noe i still love him but evryting i do now juz isnt ryte in his eyes ..Is it ryte fr me to say dat i wana let him go bcz i dont wana hurt him even more ..Yes i noe i sound lyk a jerk but wad am i suppose to do? ..We've been quarrelling alot lately bcz of some misundrstndngs ..He told our problem to a bunch of frends and one of his frends told him dat im bored of him,im tired of him, i simply cant be bothered wif him ..If i were to let him go wouldnt his frends say dat im a total jerk? ..Treating a guy dat has been soo nice towards me thruout dis relationshp badly ..But isnt it best fr me to decide to let him go rather den i hurt him even more ..I juz feel dat i cant commit to dis relationshp animre ..Bcz simply im bz wif skul and dance and he even say dat i have no tym fr him animre since im wif my dance ..And i've changed since dat ..I noe im hurting him now but if i were to let him go i will hurt him less and in fact wont hurt him animre ryte ..Am i a jerk den? ..I dont noe ..Tings were better before but now it got worse ..I reali need to tink thru dis cz i absolutely dont wana make a wrong decision dat i myself will regret later in future ..But im reali confuse now ..Part of me say i should let him go cz i will hurt him less but another part of me say dont let him go bcz he's a nice guy and it might not be easy to find a guy lyk him in dis world ..I reali3 need to tink hard ..Wreck my brain out ..Oh well we'll juz c wad will happen next ..

No comments: