Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Im scared ..Im worried ..

Im juz feeling soo scared and worried ryte now ..Juz today , JUST TODAY i realise dat its 3 days away frm my semester results ..Is dis crazy or wad? ..And im tinking weder i'll make it fr the next semester ..I dnt wana repeat semster fr a module ..Its such a waste of tym and energy for me ..I dont expect my results to be excellent but i juz wan it to be enough for me to move on to next semester ..I noe i hvnt been planning my tym properly last semester ..Im nt even ready for most of my exams ..But i did study hard for all my exams and i juz hope dat god will give me a chance to prove dat i can be better in next semester ..Im praying day and nyte dat i will make it ..I hope god will answer my prayer ..Well im being selfish am i? .Juz praying for myslf ..Okae i'll pray for all my best bebs too ..Hopefully dat we wuld all make it to next semester soo dat we can enjoy 1 mre semester tgt before changing class next yr ..Im absolutely positively gonna miz u gurls ..Ur craziness, ur care towards me, the love dat we share wif each oder ..Im gonna miz all those moments wen we frst get to noe each oder and become close till now ..I juz wish dat we will stick tgt thruout dis 3 yrs in np ..But i noe it will nvr cum thru ..Im juz tired of making new frends again and again ..But no matter wad gurls, if u'r reading dis, i juz wana say dat no matter hw many frends i will get to noe in future, u gurls will owaes be the frst in my heart and i shall nvr erase u gurls frm my best frends list ..U gurls are in my top list ..

No comments: