Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not sure ....

Sumtyms i juz feel soo stupid hoping too much on sumting dat i dont even have the confident will happen ..But the ting i dont understand is wen i hope for it, it never hppns, but wen i never hope for it lots of gud tings hppns ..I just dont undrstnd y ..I dont wana get excited over tings but end up making me disappointed ..Honestly now i dont feel excited animre over wad im hoping soo much for ..Bcz to wad i see onli im the one who's excited and hoping for it too much ..I tink its better to let tings be the way it is now ..No changes for the time being ..And also im not ready for anyting new in my life ..Cz i wan someting new dat will cum in my life to have a sense of seriousness ..I dont wana fool myslf cz it will onli brng embarassment to myslf ..Im not even sure wad i wan ryte now ..Weder i wan my life to be the way it is or i wan sumting new to cum into my life ..Im soo confused ..Bcz like i said if der's sumitng new i wan it to have a sense of seriousness ..Soo wen i see der's no sense of seriousness im not sure weder i'll let it cum ..Not dat im referring to anyting specifically ..Juz feel like posting dis ..Hmmmmm .....

No comments: