Friday, September 11, 2009

I was shocked!

Hmm soo der was dis guy who was my partner wen i was performing for the Taman Warisan light up festival ..I barely noe him, its lyk onli dat entire 5 whole day of practices and the show itslf ..Soo im nt evn close wif him and our contact is only fb and msn ..And as i noticed he rarely sign into msn soo didnt actuali get to noe him ..We took quite a few photos tgt on the actual show day and dat was the last day dat i evr saw n talk to him ..Until it was yday dat i sign into msn and coincidentally he signed in too ..Well since i noe him i decide to chat wif him ..But i didnt hope for him to reply me but he actuali did ..And we didnt chat for awhile we chat for quite sumtym ..And the most shocking part was he asked for exchange number because he was rushing to go to hospital for his appointment ..I didnt expect him to take dwn my number because i tot he's the kind dat cant be bothered to get to noe me ..Well i was wrng arent i? ..And aftr we end our chat on msn he actuali msg me a few minutes aftr dat ..And again for the second tym i was shocked ..I still didnt expect him to msg me dat fast and we msg for quite a long tym ..Did he come into my life juz to cheer me up cz it happens dat i juz broke off wif my bf? ..I didnt noe y aftr i broke off wif my bf i msg him n tell him bout my feelings ..Mayb i felt dat he's the frend dat i wana talk to at dat moment ..Hmm he said he wana cheer me up by fetching me frm my dance but i was disappointed he didnt fetch me ..And i didnt noe y i felt dat disappointment ..Its nt as if i have anyting special wif him ..And den today he asked me out but until now he still hvnt reply me to confirmed weder he's taking me out or nt ..Im nt evn sure he's crious enough to take me out bcz by his behaviour now he's oready showing me dat he's not crious ..Soo y am i hoping for it ryte ..If he dont wana take me out den its fine wif me ..I can juz sit at home and clean up fr hari raya ..But he will be at lost bcz he didnt take me out ..Haha! ..

No comments: